$549,000 – 4 Bed, 3 Bath – Incredible Panoramic Ocean View!!
- Located in the mountain village, Puerto Escondido (Hidden Port), this house boasts the most amazing ocean views!
- Plenty of room to park your vehicles, boats and toys!
- Huge open living room – 3 bedrooms upstairs, 1 bedroom downstairs, sunken tub in master bath.
- 2 Car garage with huge storage area under house
- Additional large oversize 3 car garage and storage for boats, offroad vehicles, etc., at street level with the roof as a basketball court as the roof garage is 30 by 40 or bigger.
- Lot is 3207 sq meters or 34,519 sq ft on the ridge– can be subdivied
- Main house 3,600 sq ft
The property Sits at the end of Peninsula ridge of Puerto Escondido and surrounded on water on three sides outside of the beautiful city of Ensenada on the Pacific Ocean. It looks directly down onto a black sand beach of Puerto Escondido (The Hidden Port) and the Pacific Coastline, La Bufadora ( also known as the Blowhole) and back towards the bay known as Bahia de Todos Santos ( Bay of All Saints). The island of Todos Santos with its famous world class surf is a short boat ride away along with crystal clear scuba and snorkel diving, kayaking and all the beach activities without the crowds. The world class races of the Baja 500 and 1000 start in Ensenada and it is a vibrant city with many festivities. Endless motorcycle trails throughout the hills and mountains and jet skiing the bay and island for endless exploration.
The Property consist of a 3600 sq ft home that includes 4 bedroom 3 bath, upstairs den and oversized living room with a 2 car garage with additional room underneath the home. There is also an oversized 3 car garage at street level for boat, rv, motorcycle storage, etc. with a basketball court on the 30 by 40 ft roof. The home sits on 34,500 plus sq ft of ridgeline property which gives it its unbelievable views with options to subdivide 1 to 2 additional lots if desired. There is an unfinished infinity pool, a basketball court on top of the garage as mentioned and sand volleyball court on the lot. The possibilities are endless for an estate compound and/or subdividing off additional lots for income potential, airbnb, bed and breakfast, etc.
The driving time to the to the property is 2 1/2 hours from San Diego, 3 1/2 hours from Orange County and 4 1/2 hours from Los Angeles County.
The owner is looking to sell the property outright or partner with someone for the total property. Some of the capital investment would be used to rehab the property and finish the infinity pool or subdivide off 1 or 2 lots for additional capital for improvements to potential buyers looking for ridgeline lots.
Call with all your questions or ideas.