$200-$250/Night – Beachfront, 2 bedrooms, 2 baths
This charming oceanfront casa exudes the flavor of old Mexico with its bright colors and traditional Mexican decor. The sands of beautiful Punta Estero Beach are only steps away. You’ll be surrounded by wildlife, ocean breezes, and quiet star-filled nights. A beautiful nature trail through the dunes with explanatory guide-markers in both Spanish and English is only a 5 minute drive out to the end of the beach. Close to La Bufadora, the famous “Blowhole,” fishing expeditions, casual restaurants, and a variety of other outdoor activities.
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- Floor to ceiling windows offer water views
- 2 TV’s. Master bedroom is a 13″
- Living Room it is 32″.
- Direct TV on both TV’s with movie channel’s–STARS and Encore.
- DVD, VCR player. The Stereo system also plays in the back patio; DVD and VCR library for your use.
- The kitchen is well stocked with sharp knives, silverware, a coffee maker, juicer, blender, microwave, plenty of good pans, glasses, plates, and other utensils. fresh water at each sink. The ice maker uses fresh water.
- Outdoor Courtyard in the back of the house where you have a Gas BBQ, an umbrella covered table, music, privacy while being outdoors, and a small fireplace as well.
- Laundry room has a Washer and Dryer, as well as a couple of Roll Away Beds!
*This house is not ideal for toddlers, but perfect for ages 6 and above, small parties, or couples.