$289,000 – 6 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms, 8 Cars-worth of Garages.
Clearly one of the best spots on the beach for views of beach and back bay, and walk-out access to beach.
- One-of-a kind, huge ocean-front home on the beautiful and protected sandy beach of Punta Banda. Can be kept for private use or is big and feature-rich enough for a Bed & Breakfast. So many possibilities.
- Main house is about 7,500 square feet.
- Lease for both front and back lots is prepaid until 2022.
- Official, professional engineering appraisal of structural value of improvements in9/2000 was $758,513 U.S. dollars and market value was appraised at $852,174 U.S. dollars.
- Structure is permitted and solidly-built, like a fortress, with 4-foot-deep foundationand deep footings, commercial-grade steel beams and reinforcement throughout. Upper and lower floors are separated by crawl space, and upstairs activity is almost impossible to hear from downstairs.
- Large private cistern and septic tank, plus a shared septic tank (with 1 neighbor) for water run-off.
- Attached 2-car garage with large mezzanine above for storage.
- Huge, additional, barn-size garage directly across from house on second lot (over 2,000 square feet), plus two large carports. Can store multiple vehicles & sports equipment. Shop benches. Double propane tanks at back of one car port connectunder road to beach house.Details:
- Windows everywhere (17 sliding-glass doors, plus many fixed windows; dual-paned throughout) with 360-degree views of beach, mountains, and back bay. 14-foot ceilings.
- Large upper and lower beach-facing decks, and large upper and lower back-bay-facing patios. Fantastic views.
- Two master suites, one upstairs, one downstairs. Both have beach front views from double sliding glass doors, and both have access to beach-front decks. Both can be open to house or closed off with large sliding, mirrored doors. Upper bedroom has king-size adjustable bed. Both have Jacuzzi tubs and walk-in, glass-block showers. Lots of closet space.
- Two large guest rooms downstairs with double queen beds, sliding-glass doors with access to back patio, and lots of closet space.
- Office upstairs with views of back bay, sliding glass doors, and walk-in storage closet.
- Extra room upstairs with sliding glass doors and view of back bay, access to masterbath, and a walk-in storage closet.
- Laundry room with lots of cupboards, access to attached garage, access to beachfront deck, front-loading washer & dryer, large sink
- Kitchen with huge pantry downstairs, and kitchenette upstairs. Downstairs kitchenhas two refrigerators, double oven, and more.
- House has feature-rich security system with inside and outside sirens and cameras,and can be accessed and monitored remotely via Internet and Smart Phone.